Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Admission Screening.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 160 in the 2017/2018 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.
- Log on to eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on UTME Application.
- Click UTME Screening to create account.
- Carefully create account with your UTME Registration Number and Personal Email.
- Click on the UTME Screening Form.
- Click Register and you will receive an email to VALIDATE.
- After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
- You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY environment.
- Make payment of N2, 000.00 exclusive of Bank charges with the use of Master Card or Verve Card.
- You will be redirected back to the Application Portal and a copy of the receipt number will be sent to your registered email address.
- Print your receipt by clicking on My Payment Menu.
- Go back to the application dashboard, select the program applied for and click Already Paid.
- Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
- Click Proceed to Registration and carefully fill in your details.
- Preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed form.
- Carefully read through your application before submission.
For any enquiries call 08035971444, 08035689596, 08128026882 or send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will commence on Monday, 25th September, 2017 and close by 11.59 p.m. on Friday, 27th October, 2017.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.