Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) has issued a notice to the polytechnic community on the closure of the institution due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Further to the earlier circular issued by the office of the Head of the civil service of the federation reference No HCSF/3065/VO./147 dated 22nd December 2020 on the effort to contain the COVID-19 SECOND WAVE, I am to inform you that, the Federal Government of Nigeria has directed all staff on CONTENDISS 11/ CONPCASS 5 and below, to remain at home with immediate effect for five weeks and wait for a further directive, All students are by this circular also directed to remain at home accordingly.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
You are also notified that the principal officers’ committee has approved other officers on CONTEDISS 12/CONPCASS 6 and above to also proceed on an end of the year break from Thursday 24th December 2020 and resume work on 4th January 2021.
Essential service will, however, be maintained.
The above for your information and necessary action, please.
Abdulkadir B. Abba
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!