Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2020 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
|School of Engineering Technology|
|School of Applied Sciences|
|School of Information and Technology|
|School of Environmental Studies|
|School of Business studies|
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges).
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!