Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2021 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Art and Industrial Design
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Agricultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mass Communication
School of General Studies
- Crime Management
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology
APPROVED NEW PROGRAMMES
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology (ND)
- Hospitality Management (ND)
- Crime Management (ND)
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges).
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.