Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana ND and HND programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and payment procedure.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Unwana Poly Acceptance Fee
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana acceptance fee is N15,000.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to the school ICT and make a payment of N1,200 to activate their profile.
Afterwards, they are to generate the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the school portal for the payment of the non-refundable acceptance at any bank in the country.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!