Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Dutsin-Ma various degree programmes for 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedure for acceptance of admission, registration and payments of school charges for UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) candidates are attached below.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION FOR UTME CANDIDATES FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
- Successful UTME candidates for first list should check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted.
- Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Successful candidates are to report to the University for Clearance from Monday 15th October, to Friday, 26th October, 2018.
STEP –1 PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list and print JAMB admission letter are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions and ensure your email address and mobile number on our portal are valid and you have access to them (this is very important as Remita will send the receipt(s) for your payments to the email address provided and it will be used later on in the registration process).
- Then generate a transaction ID and Remita RRR for payment of Acceptance fees;
- To make the payment, use any of the method below:
- Click pay via remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway, you would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Visa or Master card) or internet banking platform;
- Or print the Transaction Form with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and go to any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You might be required to have the RRR invoice slip sent to your email address provided in item A. above.
- 48 hours after Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
- Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
- Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
- Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
- Copy of JAMB result Slip and Original JAMB Admission letter
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
- Two copies of passport photograph;
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu,ng
STEP –2 (a)
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE SCHOOL CHARGES
The payment of the School Charges will be communicated in due course, please.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!