Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. FUKASHERE post UTME form is now available online.
This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening:
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online from Monday 7th to Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!