Federal Poly Damaturu Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu (FEDPODAM), Yobe State.
Established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in May 1993, Federal Polytechnic Damaturu (FEDPODAM) is a technological institution that produces highly trained middle-level technical manpower with entrepreneurial skills for self reliance.
Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, Yobe State.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).