Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) has published a disclaimer warning all prospective students and the general public to beware of ADMISSION RACKETEERS and FRAUDSTERS.
This is to inform all Candidates for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Test and the General Public that the POLYTECHNIC HAS NOT asked any of the Candidates coming to write the Screening Test to pay ANY CHARGES/MONEY UNDER any guise-be it ACCEPTANCE FEE OR ANY OTHER CHARGE(S).
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Post-UTME is not the same thing as the offer of ADMISSION, and it is only successful candidates after the Screening test that will be contacted through the appropriate means.
The POLYTECHNIC, therefore, dissociates itself from the payment of Acceptance fees being purportedly requested by the Polytechnic through some FACELESS/UNSCRUPULOUS INDIVIDUALS.
NOT IN THE LEAST WILL THE POLYTECHNIC ASK FOR PAYMENT OF ITS AUTHORISED CHARGES THROUGH INDIVIDUALS OR SELECTED REPRESENTATIVES SINCE THERE ARE INSTITUTIONAL MEANS OF GOING ABOUT PAYMENT IN THE POLYTECHNIC
The Polytechnic also warns the unwary candidates and members of the Public to be alive to their responsibilities by putting a call to the Officers of the Polytechnic whose numbers had earlier been displayed on the Polytechnic portal or visit the Office of the Registrar in the Polytechnic to make enquiries in order not to fall VICTIM of the activities of ADMISSION RACKETEERS and FRAUDSTERS.
O. B. Adebiyi
SAR, Academic Affairs
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!