Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Centre for Continuing Education and Skill Acquisition admission form.
The management of the Centre for Continuing Education and Skill Acquisition, Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its professional courses, post-secondary coaching and skill acquisition programme for the year 2021.
FEDPOLEL Centre for Continuing Education and Skill Acquisition Admission Form
- CISCO IT Essentials
- CISCO Networking (Routing & Switching I)
- CISCO Networking (Routing & Switching II)
- Certificate course in Desktop & Internet application
- ORACLE Database Design & Application
- ICAN: ATS 1, ATS 2 & ATS 3
- Professional: Foundation, Skills, Professional
Note: There is room for exemption for ATS and professional examination.
JAMB Coaching in all subjects:
SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME
Certificate courses are available in the following trades:
- Fashion Design/Tailoring Technology
- Wirework and bead making Technology
- Painting, Screeding and POP Technology
- Plumbing Technology
- Electrical Installation and Wiring
- Snacks, and confectionaries making
Entry requirement: All interested candidates
NOTE: 3 Months crash programme is available for candidates with initial basic knowledge in any of the listed trades.
Application fee: N5,000