Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted ND full-time candidates.
Following the release of Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) ND full-time admission list, the management of the institution also release the registration procedure for the newly admitted candidates.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Registration Procedure.
Below is the list of required documents:
- 16 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS- At the back, write full names, department and year of admission e.g
AJENIKOKO AJENIFUJA LAGBAJA
- ADMISSION LETTER (1 Original copy for Institution use (include 5 photocopies of same) and 5 photocopies of Candidate’s copy)
- JAMB SLIP (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER (5 Photocopies)
- O’ LEVELS RESULT (Not more than two (2) sittings i.e any two of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB can be combined if all subjects were not passed in one result (6 Photocopies))
- SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL (5 Photocopies)
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (5 Photocopies)
- REFERENCE LETTER FROM ANY REPUTABLE INDIVIDUAL (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE FEE RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- SCHOOL CHARGES RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (5 Photocopies)
- PRINTOUT OF BIODATA FORM (5 Photocopies)
- SIGNED PRINTOUT OF COURSE FORM (5 Photocopies)
ALL NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE COMMENCES AT THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT WHERE THEY’LL OBTAIN CLEARANCE TO PROCEED WITH THEIR REGISTRATION AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS UNIT, HEALTH CENTER, VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AND LIBRARY IN THE ORDER STATED.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!