Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted ND full-time candidates.
The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) management has released the registration procedure for all the candidates offered provisional admission during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Registration Procedure
1. Successful candidates who are offered Provisional Admission into the Polytechnic will print out Admission Letter from the JAMB Portal, and proceed to the Academic Affairs for the Institution’s Letter of Admission).
2. The candidates then proceed to pay the prescribed non-refundable Acceptance Fee online via applications.fedpolel.edu.ng ( not later than three days after the offer of Admission)
RECOMMENDED: FEDPOLEL Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
3. Candidates proceed to the Academic Affairs Unit for a scheduled physical contact screening of entry results (UTME, WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, e.t.c) submitted online during application for the Polytechnic’s Post-UTME Screening exercise.
4. Candidates proceed to the Students Affairs Unit for further registration formalities. They are to present documents that may be required by the Unit.
5. Candidates proceed for Departmental Screening after collecting Clearance Form from the Academic Affairs Unit of Registry to proceed on Departmental registration. Candidates’ results are verified, by a Schedule Officer from the Department to see whether they are admittable into the Department or not. Candidates may be asked to submit the scratch card for verification of entry results.
5(b) In a situation whereby candidate, for instance, applies for Accountancy and he/she is eventually offered Business Administration, the candidate should visit the Academic Affairs Unit of the Polytechnic to effect a change of course to the new Department.
6. Departmental Schedule Officer sights entry results presented by candidates and then issue Clearance after certifying that the candidate is duly qualified to be admitted to the Department.
7. Candidates proceed to the Faculty/School Office, where the School Officer issues files to be filled and completed.
8. Then candidates proceed to pay the prescribed school charges, with a date not more than three (3) days after being issued Clearance Form from the Department.
9. Candidates proceed to the Polytechnic portal, portal.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete online registration of Course Form and Bio-Data Forms, which will be downloaded and printed out for further registration.
10. Students proceed to the Academic Affairs Unit with the printed Forms (Course and Bio-Data Forms) and other documents that may be required for documentation. The Unit offers the students Institution’s Files to be completed appropriately.
11. Students proceed to the Department again for further registration formalities, such as the signing of the downloaded Forms and other documentation as may be required.
12. Then students proceed to the Institution’s Health Centre for medical tests and other registration formalities as may be required.
13. Students later proceed to the Polytechnic’s Library for further registration formalities.
14. Students are to return all files collected back to the Academic Affairs Unit.