Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO schedule and requirements for the issuance of HND results for the 2019/2020 graduating students.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) has released the mode and requirements for the issuance of HND results for the 2019/2020 academic session graduating students.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti HND Results Collection Schedule & Requirements
This is to notify ALL FRESH GRADUATING STUDENTS (Prospective Corps members) that the issuance of their results will commence on Monday 12th July 2021 from 9:00 am prompt.
In a bid to ensure smooth and free exercise, you are to note that the issuance of the results will be in batches, that is, school by school as stated below:
- Monday, 12 July, 2021 – School of Business Studies (SBS)
- Tuesday, 13 July, 2021 – School of Engineering, (SOE)
- Wednesday, 14 July, 2021 – School of Environmental (SES)
- Thursday, 15 July, 2021 – School of Science and Computer Studies(SSCS)
- Friday 16 July, 2021 – Others and those who could not be attended to in the first four (4) days
You are to also note that the under listed documents are required for the collection of results
- Original and photocopy of student clearance form.
- Original and photocopy of Alumni receipt.
- Original and photocopy of O’level result(s).
- Original and photocopy of National Diploma Result.
- Evidence of Medical Fitness Certificate from the Polytechnic Health Centre
- Two copies of Remita print-out.