Federal Government has approved the take-off of 8 new private Universities in Nigeria.
This was announced by the Minister of State for Education, Professor Anthony Anwuka at the end of the Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting at the presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday, 2nd November, 2016 (today).
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The new universities are:
- Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos owned by Deeper Christian Life Ministry
- Arthur Jarvis University, Akpabuyo, Cross River engineered by the Clitter House Nigeria Limited
- Clifford University, Owerrinta, Abia owned by Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Coal City University, Enugu operated by African Thinkers Community of Inquiry College of Education, Enugu.
- Crown-Hill University, Eiyenkorin, Kwara floated by Modern Morgy and Sons Limited
- Dominican University, Ibadan, the brainchild of Order of Preachers, Nigerian Dominican Community
- Kola Daisi University, Ibadan came from Kola Daisi Foundation.
- Legacy University, Okija, an idea of The Good Idea Education Foundation.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!