Fidei Polytechnic has announced that the institution will close for Christmas and New Year holidays on Friday. Academic activities will resume on 4th January, 2021.
This is to inform all staff and students of Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko of Management’s decision to close the institution for academic activities on Friday, 18th December 2020.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The decision is to enable students to proceed for both the Christmas and New year holidays, coming up on Friday, 25th December 2020 and Friday, 1st January 2021, respectively.
Staff and Students should note that the institution reopens to continue for academic activities (i.e. full lectures) for the 2nd semester of 2019/2020 Academic session on Monday, 4th January 2021.
All students should note that the Rector’s Quiz, which will last just a week, comes up on 18th January 2021.
We wish you a blessed and safe celebration during the two festivals.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!