Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, is now selling its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise application forms. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Fidei Polytechnic post UTME form below.
Applications forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: All UTME/DE candidates seeking admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are informed that the Polytechnic will conducts its screening exercise on Saturday, 5th December, 2020, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE. More details are available below.
Fidei Polytechnic Courses.
Fidei polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
- All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also apply.
How to Apply for Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2020/2021 academic session and want to study at the institution, but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636
Fidei Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
All UTME/DE candidates seeking admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are informed that the Polytechnic conducts its screening exercise for admission into the over thirty (30) ND and HND programmes on Saturday, 5th December, 2020, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
- All prospective UTME candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their First, Second, Third or Fourth Choice, and scored 120 and above at the 2020 UTME examination, as well as Direct Entry candidates, are eligible for screening.
- Forms for Direct Entry (DE) are still on sale, and interested candidates for Direct Entry (DE) can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
- Candidates who chose the institution as their Second, Third or Fourth Choice, but desire to enrol at the institution, can also attend the screening, but must first go to any CBT centre and log on to JAMB portal to change their choice of institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice. They can also do this immediately after the post-UTME screening.
- All candidates must possess FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- The 2020/2021 admission exercise, as usual, will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission. Notwithstanding, Candidates with cases of awaiting results can also attend the screening, but must upload their results immediately these are released.
- Former students of the Polytechnic whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Candidates must note that the tuition fee for all programmes both for indigenes and non-indigenes is comparably very affordable.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates must bring along with them the following:
- A copy of printed JAMB Result slip.
- Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. birth certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II, First School Leaving Certificates, etc.).
- A mandatory screening fee of two thousand (N2000.00) only.
For any enquiry or complaint before or after the exercise, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: 0703 031 2917, 0905 998 8988, 0806 605 9636.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!