School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, School Of Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) Admission List
- Rivers State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
- Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe College of Nursing Post-UTME Form
- Zamfara State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing Admission List
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form
- Interested candidate should visit the school official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it to complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to the exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
CLOSING DATE – 24th September 2021 by 12:00 noon
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 25th September 2021 by 10:00 am prompt
EXAM TYPE – Computer Based Test (CBT)
EXAM CENTRE – College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti)
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to email@example.com
NOTE: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS