ADMISSION INTO 18 MONTHS POST BASIC PSYCHIATRIC NURSING COURSE.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified Nurses for admission into the 18 months post Basic Nursing Programme of the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Banarwa, Kaduna for the 2014/2015 academic session.
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Graduates Internship
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission List
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission List
- OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission List
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Selection Interview List
. Evidence of registration with the Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria (NMCN).
. Up to date license to practice Nursing issued by the NMCN.
a)Possession of five (5) credit at not more than two sittings in O’ levels these must include English Language Chemistry, Physics, biology and mathematics. (A combination of WAEC and NECO is accepted.)
b) Any other qualification in Nursing will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be obtained from the programme Coordinator, School of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Kaduna. Or through the website www.fnphkaduna.org
A non refundable fee of N5,000.00 for application form
Completed forms should be submitted with photocopies of relevant credentials and two (2) passport photograph (colored on white background) to the above address on or before 31st March 2014. Pre-test and interview will be on 1st and 2nd April, 2014 respectively.
Please note that successful candidates would be expected to report to school by second week of May, 2014.
Contact: 08060772966, 08025330039
For: Medical Director