Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified Nurses for admission into the 18-month post-Basic Nursing Programme of the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Banarwa, Kaduna, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FNPH Kaduna Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses.
- Evidence of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Current practising license issued by NMCN
- Possession of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in O’level results (WAEC or NECO); these must include English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable. NABTEB is also acceptable. Any other qualification in Nursing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for FNPH Kaduna Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Application forms can be obtained from the School of Post-Basic Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Barnawa, Kaduna.
APPLICATION FEE: A non-refundable fee of N10,000 only for the Application form payable through Remita in favour of Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms should be submitted with photocopies of relevant credentials and two passport photographs (coloured on white background) to the institution on or before Friday, 17th March 2023.
PRE-TEST DATE: Tuesday 21st March 2023 (9 am prompt)
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 22nd March 2023 (9 am Prompt)
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Join UCH Ibadan Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Certificate Course
- UCH Ibadan Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Health Tutor Education
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Eleyele Convocation Ceremony
- UBTH College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
NOTE: Please note that successful candidates would be expected to resume training on 24th April 2023