Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO), Osun State is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Fountain University postgraduate form below.
Authority of the Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Fountain University Postgraduate Courses
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Micro-Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
2. Masters Degree
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Sociology.
Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Master Degree Programmes
- An applicant shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honors (Lower Division) of any approved University.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
An applicant for admission to Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
- A graduate of Fountain university or any other approved University with at least 3rd class degree
- An HND holder with minimum of lower credit from any approved Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Form
Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.