Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) timetable of event for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See FPTB academic calendar below.
This is to inform all the students and members of staff of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
According to the calendar, academic activities for the first semester will come to an end on 1oth of August 2019.
Federal Poly Bauchi Academic Calendar.
- Monday 3rd – Registration of New Students Begins
- Monday 10th – Four Months SIWES Continues
- Saturday 16th – Presidential Elections
- Monday 25th – Departmental Board Meetings
- Tuesday 26th – School Board Meetings
- Wednesday 27th – Academic Board Meeting
- Saturday 9th – Gubernatorial Elections
- Monday 8th to Friday 22nd – Students Project Defense
- Monday 25th to Friday 29th – Auditing Exercise
- Monday 1st to Friday 5th – Departmental/School Board Meetings
- Friday 5th – Four Months SIWES Students Ends
- Tuesday 9th to Wednesday 10th – Academic Board Meetings to Consider Results
- Monday 15th –
- Resumption / Registration of Returning Students
- Resumption / Registration Continues for New Students
- Monday 29th – Lectures Commences
- Wednesday 1st – Workers Day
- Monday 6th – Ramadan (Expected)
- Friday 10th – Registration Ends
- Tuesday 21st – Departmental Board Meetings
- Wednesday 22nd – School Board Meetings
- Thursday 23rd – Academic Board Meeting
- Wednesday 29th – Democracy Day
- Wednesday 5th – Id-el-Fitr (Expected)
- Wednesday 12th to Friday 14th – Students Orientation
- Saturday 15th – Matriculation Ceremony
- Monday 17th to Friday 21st – First Class Tests
- Tuesday 25th – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 16th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 27th – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 15th to Friday 19th – Second Class Tests
- Monday 22nd to Friday 26th – Lecture Free Week
- Tuesday 23rd – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 24th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 25th – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 29th – First Semester Examination Begins
- Saturday 10th – First Semester Examinations Ends
- Monday 12th – Id-el-Kabir (Expected)
- Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd – Admission Committee Meeting
- Monday 26th to Friday 30th – Auditing Exercise
- Tuesday 27th – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 28th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 29th – Academic Board Meeting.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!