Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Degree Programmes in Affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree Post UTME Form
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Result
- Kwara State University (KWASU) MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening
- Federal Polytechnic Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post UTME Physical Screening
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Programmes
- B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Tech. Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- B Tech. Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech. Architecture
- B. Tech Building Technology
- B. Tech Estate Management
- B. Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B. Tech. Surveying & Geoinformatics
FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Requirements
JAMB CANDIDATES: All eligible JAMB Candidates with 170 cut-off points and above are to make Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi as their First Choice institution and Course plus 5 O’level credits in the relevant courses.
DIRECT ENTRY: Candidates applying for Direct Entry must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) and or a good IJMB result from Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi or any recognized institution.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) Degree Admission Form
Applicants are to make payment of the non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.00 only and present the bank payment slip to the Directorate for Issuance of admission Scratch Card and then log on to the website @ http://undergraduate.fptb.edu.ng and upload credentials.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N 2,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0041442472
- Account Title: Consultancy Services Polycon Dir
- Bank: Unity Bank
- Proceed to the Directorate University Affiliations and linkages to present the bank payment slip for Issuance of admission Scratch Card
- Make sure you have an email address and is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on the website above using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, sign in to activate your payment using the application Scratch Card.
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be completed online and submitted no later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.