The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has matriculated 6,559 students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
A total number of 6, 559 students were on Saturday matriculated by the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Giving a breakdown at the matriculation ceremony on Saturday, the Rector, Architect Sanusi Waziri Gumau, said a total of 9,910 applications were received by the polytechnic.
Gumau said 9,654 students were admitted, while 6,559 were registered having meet the requirements.
Giving a breakdown of the classes of the registered students who matriculated, the Rector revealed that 950 were for Diploma, 3125 for National Diploma, 2,421 for Higher National Diploma and 93 for IJMB.
He said the ceremony was earmarked by the Academic Board of Polytechnic to hold on April 2020 but could not hold due to the coronavirus pandemic that forced schools to close all academic exercise.
The Rector said the polytechnic has secured approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) to run nine-degree courses in affiliation with the Abu Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi.
Gumau disclosed that four National Diploma programmes name Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning and Crime Management.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!