Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) newly admitted Diploma students registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) DIPLOMA PROGRAMME during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released their registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FPTB Newly Admitted Diploma Students Registration Procedure
1. Admitted candidates should print their admission letters using their application number at http://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus and report to their respective head of departments for collection of payment clearance presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
2. Candidates should proceed to Zenith Bank PLC with the clearance for payment and obtain a payment acknowledgement slip or Teller as proof of payment.
3. Candidates should proceed to Polytechnic Consultancy Services Head Office to obtain PIN.
4. Candidates should proceed to Digital Center for course registration and collection of all relevant documents, which will contain details of registration as a student
5. Candidates are to submit two copies of online payment receipt at the Polytechnic Consultancy Services Head Office for confirmation (Signing & Stamping).
6. A copy of the receipt should be collected by the candidates after it has been signed and stamped at the Polytechnic Consultancy Services Head Office
7. Candidates are to proceed to the Polytechnic’s medical center for medical evaluations and also proceed to a court of law for signing of the student’s oath form.
8. Candidates should make two (2) copies of all downloaded forms together with relevant credentials, arrange them in an orderly manner in three (3) different files and proceed to their respective registration centres for signing of the course registration forms.
9. Candidates should proceed to the Chief Security Office for Processing permanent ID card
RECOMMENDED: FPTB Diploma School Fees Schedule.