Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has approved the work-from-home directive for all non-essential staff on grade level 12 (CONTEDISS 11) and below.
Kindly refer to a letter from the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation No. HCSF/3065/VOLI/47 dated 22 December 2020 directing for Compulsory Stay at Home of Non-essential Public Servants on GL 12 and below as a further measure to curtail the spread the second wave of COVID-19. This directive is for a period of five (5) weeks effective from Wednesday 23 December 2020 and awaits further directive.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
I wish to further clarify that all non-essential public servants.on grade level 12 (CONTEDISS 11) and below are to stay and work from home with effect from Wednesday 23d December 2020.
By this, all staff on CONTEDISS 11 downward are to note this development and ensure compliance, please.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!