Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM), is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain FUAM JUPEB Form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2019/2020 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct entry Admission into Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi and other JUPEB Affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
FUAM JUPEB Admission Requirements, Duration & School Fees.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session.
COST OF SCHOOL FEE: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
FUAM JUPEB Subject Combinations & Courses.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
click on the images below for better view
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form.
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Submission of online forms will closed on Friday, 13 September, 2019.
Phone; 08104486569, 08134505055, 07030696292, 08075898916
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!