Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) amended postgraduate academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM), postgraduate school, has approved the amended postgraduate academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
FUAM Postgraduate Academic Calendar – 1st Semester.
- Monday, 25th February, – 1st March, 2019 : Resumption/clearance/signing of undertaking (1 week)
- Monday, 4th – Friday, 22nd March, 2019 : Registration/Lectures continue for Fresh PG Students (2 weeks)
- Monday, 25th March – Friday, 19th April, 2019 : Lectures continue for Fresh PG Students; Residual Lectures/1st Semester Examinations continue for other PG Students (4 Weeks)
- Monday, 22nd – Friday, 26th April, 2019 : Revision for Fresh PG students; where possible 1st semester examinations could be conducted during this period (1 week)
- Monday 29th April, – Friday, 3rd May, 2019 : 1st Semester examinations for Fresh PG students (1 week)
- Monday 6th – Friday 10th May, 2019 : 1st Semester Break for PG students (1 week)
FUAM Postgraduate Academic Calendar – 2nd Semester.
- Monday 13th – 17th May, 2019 : Registration of ALL PG Students (1 week)
- Monday 20th May – Friday, 19th July, 2019 : Lectures (9 weeks)
- Wednesday 24th – Wednesday 31st July, 2019 : 2nd Semester Examinations
- Registration (Fresh Students only) – 3 weeks Lectures – 6 weeks
- Revision – 1 week (Fresh PG students)
- Examinations – at least 1 week for fresh PG students
- Registration – 1 week
- Lectures – 9 weeks
- Examinations – at least 1 week
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!