Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM newly admitted postgraduate students registration and acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Following the release of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM postgraduate 1st batch admission list, the authorities of the institution released the registration guidelines for the newly admitted postgraduate students.
FUAM Fresh Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines.
a) BEFORE RESUMPTION
All admitted candidates should ensure that they adhere to the following pre-resumption instructions:
- Check the University website www.uam.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Students have three payment options. The options are
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal fees.uam.edu.ng/epay to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of any Commercial Bank to pay the fees.
The video and text instructions/guidelines of how to make payment using the three options is contained on our website www.uam.edu.ng
a) ON ARRIVAL
Registration Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students
- Use any of the three Fees/charges payment option by either going to the participating Banks or use your ATM card for our Internet Banking or mobile banking to pay N15,000 as Acceptance Fee (You will be given a Pin Number on a Receipt printout. You will be required to use this PIN to get your admission details).
- Go to the University portal (entry.uam.edu.ng/go) and use the Pin to printout your Acceptance Letter and Letter of Offer of Provisional Admission.
- Sign a copy of the Acceptance Letter and take along with you all your original certificates and two passport copies to Postgraduate School (In North core) for verification (You are advised to clear with the Post Graduate School before proceeding to the Bank to pay school fees and charges).
- Proceed to ICT Directorate (South Core) for a Passport Photograph that will be uploaded to the University Portal
- If the Postgraduate School certifies your certificates and qualifications for the Degree/Diploma programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks to pay your School Charges.
- After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering this semester.
- Return back to ICT to register online and printout your Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click Submit.
Check-List of Items to Bring for Clearance and Verification
Before coming for submission of registration details, make sure you come along with the following Items:
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of O Level Certificates/Statement of Results, Degrees and Diploma
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of Indigeneship from your Local Government (for Nigerians)
Confirmation of Registration
Once you fill your forms online and click submit, pay your school fees after you have screened online,go to portal.uam.edu.ng and do your course registration on the portal using your Application Number as Username and PIN as password on your payment slip to print the approved registration forms.
All printed registration forms must be duly signed by appropriate Head of Department, Dean of College and Dean, Postgraduate School for completeness of the registration process. Such signed registration forms must be submitted in the aforementioned officers for documentation.