Federal University of Agriculture, Markudi, FUAM resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal University of Agriculture management, Markudi (FUAM) has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities and other important dates for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
FUAM Resumption Date
The Committee of Deans and Directors of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi at its Emergency held on Friday, 8th January 2021 on behalf of Senate of the University considered the proposed academic calendar and decided as follows:
- All returning students should resume to Campus on Friday, 22nd January, 2021.
- The second semester 2018/2019 academic session examinations continue from Monday, 25th January, 2021.
- All returning students should ensure that they paid their outstanding school charges.
- All staff of the University on grade level 12 and below that have been on break due to the Covid-19 pandemic are to resume work on 18th January, 2021 unfailingly.
- All students are to comply with the Federal Government Guidelines on Covid-19 by coming along with face masks and hand-sanitizer. No student will be allowed on Campus without face mask and hand-sanitizer.
- To avoid the risk of spread of Covid-19, no student shall be allowed to squat in the hostel.
- First semester 2019/2020 will commence on Monday, 8th February 2021.
You are requested to Kindly make the decisions above public for the resumption of students and staff of the University