Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK admission list (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
Participated in the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME screening exercise? The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUBK admission list is now available online.
How to Check you FUBK Admission List.
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUBK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!