Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
Participated in the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME screening exercise? The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check you FUBK Admission Status.
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB Portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018 at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
You can also access your FUBK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!