Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) remedial students registration schedule and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the School of Basic Studies, Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK), has released the registration schedule and requirements for all the candidates admitted into its one-year Remedial Programme during the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUBK Remedial Registration Schedule & Requirements
Registration Period: 17th May 2021 – 4th June 2021.
Venue: School of Basic Studies, University Take-off Site.
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm daily.
Requirements for registration:
- Copy of SBS-Application Form
- Acceptance Letter
- Provisional Offer of Admission
- Original Certificate/Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Indigenization letter
- 4 passport-size photographs
- School fees payment Remita
- Copy of UTME 2021 registration slip