The management of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Remedial Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
FUBK Resumption Date
The Senate of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has approved the resumption of academic activities at the school on Monday, October 31, 2022. This was a follow-up to the Senate’s 26th (Special) meeting on Wednesday, October 26th, 2022.
Second Semester Lectures will run for a period of 8 Weeks, from Monday, October 31st to Thursday, December 22nd, 2022, according to the revised academic calendar for the 2020-2021 academic session. The Mid-Semester Break will take place from Friday, December 23, 2022, to Monday, January 2, 2023. Consequently, the Second Semester Lectures resume for four weeks from January 3rd to January 28th, 2023.
Meanwhile, the Second Semester Examination for the 2020/2021 Session begins on Monday, January 30th and runs through Saturday, February 18th, 2023. On Monday, April 3, 2023, the University begins the merged 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Sessions.