Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) has issued a stay-at-home directive to all staff members on CONTISS 11 and below.
Because of the directives of the Head of Service of the Federation wide circular HCSE/S065/Vol.I47 of 22nd December 2020, the Vice-Chancellor has approved that all staff on CONTISS 11 and below should stay at home for a period of five (5) weeks with effect from 25 December 2020, During the period, they are expected to work from home.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Meanwhile, staff on CONTISS 12 and above are to continue to report work.
While at work, they are expected to strictly comply with the COVID-19 preventive measures, including wearing a face mask, hand washing, the use of hand sanitiser and social distancing.
Staff on essential services in the Health Services Department, Security Division, Maintenance Department (Water and Electrical) and Gardeners are exempted from the directive.
Staff whose services might be needed could be requested to report from time to time.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!