Federal University, Dutse, FUD hostel reservation application portal for the 2019/2020 academic session is now active.
The management of the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) has opened the portal for hostel accommodation reservation for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Interested candidates are advised to follow the procedure outlined below to reserve a space.
The Hostel portal has been re-opened. Deadline is Saturday, 11th January, 2020. All students are to please note that there will be no further extension of date after Saturday, 11th January, 2020.
How to Apply for FUD Hostel Reservation
- Visit https://hostel.fud.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password
- Select your desired Hostel
- You would either Pay Online using a Valid Debit Card, or you click on Remita logo to generate RRR and go to any Bank to make payment within 72 hours of Reservation.
- Verify your payment using your invoice number within 72 hours of Reservation
- You are expected to make your payment within 72 hours after reservation.
- Failure to make payment within the specified time frame will automatically cancel your reservation.
- After making payment print your approval/undertaking slip after dean’s approval
- Note that you are to bring the printed copy of your Payment Transaction Slip and undertaking form to Hall Admin.
NOTE: DO NOT GENERATE RRR from Remita Website. You must generate RRR within this portal
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!