Federal University Dutse (FUD) is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FUD IJMB admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) O’level credits, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for FUD IJMB Admission Form
Prospective applicants can obtain the form at FUD consultancy services directorate Dutse or FUD remedial study centre Maiduguri road, Kano upon payment of non-refundable application fee of N5,000 only at FUD Microfinance Bank Dutse or any Branch of Fidelity Bank PLC FUD consultancy services Account No: 4011303759.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!