Federal University Dutse, FUD registration process for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the students (both fresh and returning) of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) that the university has commenced its 2016/2017 academic session registration. Follow the procedure outlined below to register for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Registration Process for FUD Fresh Students
Note that all fresh Successful candidates would make payments of a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) to the University before collection of admission letters and registration. And You are requested to present your original JAMB slip and evidence of payment of five thousand naira (₦5,000.00) at the point of collection of Admission letters. (Fresh student only).
Note that registration fees including N1,000 Environmental fee for Science and Agriculture students is N42,000 while that of Arts and Social Sciences is N37,000. This does not include Hostel Maintenance fee (N12,000), and late registration fee (N5,000) respectively. The schedule of the registration fees would be provided upon payment of the Acceptance Fee.
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State are expected to follow the following procedures for 2016/2017 registration:
1. Log on to the University portal http://myportal.fud.edu.ng
2. Check your Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
3. Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee
4. Generate Remita RRR Number to make payment Online or any Branch
5. Verify your payment then, if successful ;
6. log in with your Registration Number as username and surname as password
7. Print out copy of your provisional Admission letter
8. Login again and Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
9. Generate Remita RRR Number and Proceed to Make payment
10. Verify you payment using invoice number if successful
11. An Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
12. log in with your Registration Number and surname to
13. Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to
14. Course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First
and Second Semesters. Advisable Meet your level coordinator for advice.
15. Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
16. Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential,
clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department,
17. After the clearance and registration at the Department,
18. Complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
19. Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.
Registration Process for FUD Returning Students
- Students are to visit the school portal via myportal.fud.edu.ng
- Login to the Portal with your old portal Login Credentials.
- Update your Profile Note: email address is very compulsory.
- Upload your Passport.
- Update your current Level and State of Origin.
- Generate Invoice and Click on remita to generate RRR and make payment nationwide.
- Verify your Payment at homepage using your invoice No.
- Register your Course and Print the Course Registration Form.
NOTE: Ensure your RRR is generated from the university portal. And you may be able to complete your initial registration from wherever you are.
- FUD Admission Cut-Off Marks for Key Health Science Programmes
- FUD Secures NUC’s Accreditation for Health and Science-Related Programmes
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Admission List
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance