All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State are expected to follow the following procedures for 2016/2017 registration:
1. Log on to the University portal http://myportal.fud.edu.ng
2. Check your Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
3. Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee
4. Generate Remita RRR Number to make payment Online or any Branch
5. Verify your payment then, if successful ;
6. log in with your Registration Number as username and surname as password
7. Print out copy of your provisional Admission letter
8. Login again and Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
9. Generate Remita RRR Number and Proceed to Make payment
10. Verify you payment using invoice number if successful
11. An Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
12. log in with your Registration Number and surname to
13. Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to
14. Course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First
and Second Semesters. Advisable Meet your level coordinator for advice.
15. Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
16. Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential,
clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department,
17. After the clearance and registration at the Department,
18. Complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
19. Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.