Establishment of Faculty of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences as well as a Micro-Finance bank are the priority of the Federal University Dutse between now and next year,Vice Chancellor of the institution, Professor Jibrilla Dahiru Amin said yesterday.
- FUD Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) College of Medicine Gets Medical and Dental Council Accreditation
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Amin disclosed this during an interactive session with journalist in his office yesterday.
“We want to establish a world class Faculty of Medicine in Dutse. We’ve got the best hands from within and outside the country to help us establish the faculty. Our training will be tailored towards giving patients first class treatment. That is the kind of medical students we want to produce.”
He said that apart from the establishment of staff cooperative society ,the university will soon open a micro-finance bank to cater for staff need in the area of provision of soft loan to those in need.