Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) academic calendar for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has released the calendar of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
FUDMA Academic Calendar.
- Sunday 24th November, 2019 – Fresh Students Arrival
- Sunday 15th December, 2019 – Returning Students Arrival
- Monday 25th November to Friday 20th December, 2019 – Fresh Students Registration
- Monday 16th December to Friday 20th December, 2019 – Registration for Returning Students
- Sunday 21st December to Saturday 4th January, 2020 – December Break
- Sunday 5th January, 2020 – Students Arrival
- Monday 6th January to Friday 17th January, 2020 – Registration Continues
- Monday 20th January to Friday 31st January, 2020 – Late Registration
- Monday 3rd to Wednesday 5th February, 2020 – Orientation
- Thursday 6th February, 2020 – Matriculation Ceremony
- Monday 3rd to Friday 14th February, 2020 – Add/Drop of Courses
- Monday 13th January to Saturday 11th April, 2020 – Lectures Continues
- Wednesday 15th April to Tuesday 5th May, 2020 – First Semester Exam
- Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May, 2020 – Departmental Board Meeting
- Monday 1st June to Friday 5th June, 2020 – Faculty Board Meeting
- Monday 8th June to Friday 19th June, 2020 – Senate Business Meeting
- Thursday 25th June, 2020 – Senate Meeting for Consideration of Results
Total Duration: 18 Weeks
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!