FUDMA Courses – List of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) with the admission requirements.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Nigerian university located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
FUDMA Courses & Programmes.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Production and Protection
- Forestry and Wild life Management
- Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- Languages and Linguistics
- History and Strategic Studies
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Science Education
- Educational Foundation
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Business Management
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Mathematical Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biological Sciences
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Economics and Development Studies
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Political Science
FUDMA Admission Requirements.
All applicants seeking admission into FUDMA must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test;
NOTE: Mathematics is compulsory for all science based courses.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Applicant with two (2) A level passes or its equivalent at the advanced level in one or more relevant subjects may be admitted into 200 level of the programme.
See also: FUDMA Post UTME Form.