Federal University Dutsin-Ma vacancy for University Legal Officer » Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), is recruiting for University Legal Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, advising the University on matters that relate to administration of justice, due process, procedure and University businesses. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a recognised university.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Job Vacancy for University Legal Officer …
Job Title: University Legal Officer (ULO).
Job Location: Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.
- The University Legal Officer is the Chief Legal Adviser to the University answerable to the Registrar
He specifically performs the following functions inter alia:
- Advises the University on matters that relate to administration of justice, due process, procedure and University businesses
- Interfaces between the University and the University external advocates
- Draws and or vets memorandum of understanding between sections of the University and between the university and other organisations
- Acts as secretary to some committees of the University;
- Coordinates industrial relations and union matters within the University.
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a recognised university;
- 10 years post-call, 5 of which must have been in a university or tertiary institution;
- Call-to-bar Certificate;
- National Youth Service Certificate or Certificate of Exemption;
- Postgraduate Degree would be an added advantage; and
- Computer literacy.
Salaries and Conditions of Service:
- The University Legal Officer would be on a salary scale of CONTISS 14
- The successful candidate would be engaged on a permanent/pensionable basis.
Apply Before: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above are required to submit fifteen (15) sets of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information include the following below:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters);
- Position applied for;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s), and pay grade levels history;
- Honours/Distinctions if any;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted in sealed envelopes marked with the title of the rank being applied, to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Applicant should request their referees to write and submit a comprehensive confidential report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar
- All referees must be persons who have, at one time or the other supervised the applicant in a formal work or study relationship, and one of them must be the Chief Executive of the last organisation where the applicant has worked or his representative if applicable.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.