FUDMA Deadline for Payment of Post UTME, Upload of Result
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) deadline for the payment of post UTME and upload of O’level result for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Screening Form
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has announced the deadline for the payment of post UTME and uploading of O’level results by the 2021/2022 academic session admission seekers.
FUDMA O’level Result Upload Deadline
This is to inform all candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice institution for the 2021/2022 admission session, but have not yet written the Post-UTME Exam or paid for the Post-UMTE, should do so latest by Wednesday, 7th September 2022, via the University Portal (portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions).
Also, those who have not yet uploaded their 0’level results on their JAMB portal should do so on or before the said Wednesday, 7th September 2022, in order to enable us to process their admission.
You may wish to note that failure to make the payment for the Post-UTME on or before Wednesday 7th September 2022 and the upload of the O’ level results is as well as Using the opportunity of getting the admission.
Please, be guided by the above directive.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates