Federal University Dutsin-Ma vacancy for Director, University Security » Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), is recruiting for Director, University Security. The position role includes, but is not limited to, advising the Management on security matters on daily or other regular basis. The ideal candidate should possess at least a First Degree in any field of study.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Job Vacancy for Director, University Security …
Job Title: Director, University Security (DUS).
Job Location: Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.
- DUS is answerable to the Vice-Chancellor for the security of lives and property in the University and for peaceful conduct of academic and other businesses within the University.
He further performs the the following functions:
- Advises the Management on security matters on daily or other regular basis;
- Heads and gives direction to the security division;
- Manages, trains and leads security personnel;
- Enforces law and order within the university;
- Liaises and cooperates with other security organisations outside the university on matters that have impact on the university security;
- Provides security services at all university functions and occasions.
- Prospective DUS must be security alert and conscious
- He/she must have proven record of security strategizing, planning and organising
- He/she must be capable of conceiving and implementing proactive/preemptive and reactive security strategies.
- Must possess, at least a First Degree in any field of study;
- Must have attained at least the rank of Lt. Colonel in the Nigerian Army or equivalent rank in the Para-military outfits;
- Must have held commanding positions in the security outfit he/she served
- Must have been in senior military or paramilitary position for no less than 20 years; and,
- Must be computer literate.
Salaries and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service for this position shall be as obtainable in the Federal Universities of Nigeria
- The successful candidate would be engaged for an initial period of 5 years
Apply Before: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above are required to submit fifteen (15) sets of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information include the following below:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters);
- Position applied for;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s), and pay grade levels history;
- Honours/Distinctions if any;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted in sealed envelopes marked with the title of the rank being applied, to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Applicant should request their referees to write and submit a comprehensive confidential report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar
- All referees must be persons who have, at one time or the other supervised the applicant in a formal work or study relationship, and one of them must be the Chief Executive of the last organisation where the applicant has worked or his representative if applicable.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!