Have you been offered admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma for the 2013/2014 academic session? If yes, don’t forget to pay your acceptance fee and then proceed to clearance and verification.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUDMA Sets Deadline for Payment of Post UTME, Upload of O’level Result
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
List of Items to Bring for Clearance and Verification
Come along with the following Items:
i. Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUD/02) from the Portal
ii. Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal
iii. Printed copy of Admission Letter from https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/original-jamb-admission-letter/
iv. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
v. Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results
vi. Two copies of passport photograph
vii. Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behavior
viii. A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng
Confirmation of Registration
Once you fill your forms online and click submit, check back on the portal after 2 days using your username and password to print the approved registration forms.
Authentication of NECO/WAEC /NABTEB Results for Newly Admitted Candidates
All newly admitted candidates should submit a copy of NECO, WAEC or NABTEB statement of results at the registration point in the academic office for authentication/verification of all qualifications presented for admission.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates should note that National Certificate in Education (NCE) and National Diplomas (ND) will be considered at the registration/clearance point.