Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 2018/2019 academic session supplementary admission list is out. See FUDMA supplementary admission list for UTME and Direct Entry candidates below.
This is to inform all the prospective Direct Entry and UTME candidates of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) that the management of the institution has released the supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch Admission Lists (UTME) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
How to Check FUDutsin-Ma Supplementary Admission List.
The under-listed UTME and Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise; Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you cannot be able to access the JAMB admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUDMA supplementary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!