Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDUTSINMA has resumed payment and registration for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the previously suspended payment and registration exercise of both returning and newly admitted students for 2018/2019 academic session has resumed.
Registration Guidelines for FUDUTSINMA Students.
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Log in to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule.
S.I.W.E.S Students are also expected to register for S.I.W.E.S.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!