Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Olusegun Updated on
FUGUS Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form – The management of the Federal University Gusau, Consultancy Services has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal University Gusau, Consultancy Services wishes to inform the general public that the online sales of application forms for admission into its Diploma and Certificate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
STUDY MODALITY: The mode of study is on weekend basis, from Friday to Sunday.
1) Diploma in Accounting and Finance
2) Diploma in Adult Education and Community Development
3) Diploma in Arabic
4) Diploma in Arabic Education
5) Diploma in Arabic Translation (Hausa/English)
6) Diploma in Business Administration
7) Diploma in Business and Entrepreneurship Education
8) Diploma in Computer Science Education
9) Diploma in Development and Strategic Studies
10) Diploma in Disaster and Risk Management
11) Diploma in English Education
12) Diploma in English and Communication
13) Diploma in Entrepreneurship Studies
14) Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Bioentrepreneurship)
15) Diploma in Environmental Management
16) Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
17) Diploma in Hausa Education
18) Diploma in Human Resource Management
19) Diploma in International Studies
20) Diploma in Islamic Studies
21) Diploma in Islamic Studies Education
22) Diploma in Land Administration and Information System
23) Diploma in Library and Information Science
24) Diploma in Mathematics Education
25) Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
26) Diploma in Physics Education
27) Diploma in Political Science
28) Diploma in Public Administration
29) Diploma in Public Policy and Governance
30) Diploma in Security and Intelligence Studies
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES (1 Year Programme):
1) Basic Certificate in Arabic
2) Higher Certificate in Arabic
3) Basic Certificate in Entrepreneurship (two weeks) for the graduates of the Federal University Gusau only.
4) Basic Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Management (one month)
5) Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development
The admission requirement for all the above Diploma Programmes is four (4) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Admission Requirement for Certificate Programmes in Arabic:
The admission requirement for the Basic Certificate in Arabic programme is either of the following: Islamiyyah School Certificate, or Ability to read and write Arabic with a degree of understanding acceptable to the admission panel set up by the Department.
Any of the following may be accepted as a requirement for the Higher Certificate in Arabic programme: JASS Certificate, JIS Certificate, or equivalent, JLC Certificate to include the Arabic Language, and ability to read and write rudimentary Arabic with a degree of understanding acceptable to the interview/admission panel set up by the Department.
Admission Requirement for Certificate Programmes in Entrepreneurship:
The entry requirements for the Certificate in Entrepreneurship are: Possession of Bachelor degree, HND, NCE, ND or any post-secondary certificate; Evidence of completion of secondary education with a minimum of three (3) O’level credits.
How to Apply for FUGUS Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form
APPLICATION FEES: All interested applicants should visit our website: https://www.fugusconsultancy.org to obtain a Remitta and make a payment of Four Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N4,800=00). Details for the Registration, filling and submission of the online forms are all provided therein.
In the process of filling out the online application form, applicants are required to please note the following information.
Valid GSM Phone Number and Email Address of the Applicant
Applicants should carefully follow the instructions stated under the method of application.
Prospective applicants are requested to visit: https://www.fugusconsultancy.org for more information on entry requirement of each programme, how to apply and study modality. The candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programmes and their admission requirements before purchasing and filling in the online application form.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Hurry up and fill out your application form. The deadline for submission of the application form has been extended to Monday 07th March 2022.
Any further enquiries should be addressed to: Ibrahim Muhammed Lawan
Note: All correspondences should be between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!