Federal University Gusau, FUGUS pre-degree academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published.
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has released the pre-degree programme academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUGUS Pre-Degree Academic Calendar
All pre-degree students of the university are hereby informed that academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session will run as follows;
- Lectures Begin – Monday 17th May – Friday 2nd July
- Revision – Monday 5th July – Friday 9th July
- First Continuous Assessment – Monday 12th July – Thursday 15th July
- Marking of First Assessment/Eid el Kabir Break – Monday 19th July – Friday 23rd July
- Lectures continue – Monday 26th July – Friday 10th September
- Second Continuous assessment – Monday 13th September – Thursday 16th September
- Final Revision – Monday 20th Septembers – Friday 8th October
- Final Examination – Monday 11th October – Thursday 14th October
- Marking and Compilation of Result – Monday 18th October – Friday 29th October
- Board meeting for approval of result – Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Commencement of 2021/2022 Academic session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!