Federal University Gusau, FUGUS pre-degree academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published.
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has released the pre-degree programme academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUGUS Pre-Degree Academic Calendar
All pre-degree students of the university are hereby informed that academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session will run as follows;
- Lectures Begin – Monday 17th May – Friday 2nd July
- Revision – Monday 5th July – Friday 9th July
- First Continuous Assessment – Monday 12th July – Thursday 15th July
- Marking of First Assessment/Eid el Kabir Break – Monday 19th July – Friday 23rd July
- Lectures continue – Monday 26th July – Friday 10th September
- Second Continuous assessment – Monday 13th September – Thursday 16th September
- Final Revision – Monday 20th Septembers – Friday 8th October
- Final Examination – Monday 11th October – Thursday 14th October
- Marking and Compilation of Result – Monday 18th October – Friday 29th October
- Board meeting for approval of result – Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Commencement of 2021/2022 Academic session