This is to inform all the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA), that they are to present themselves for physical screening from 14th November 2022 to 20th November 2022.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) Admission Disclaimer Notice
- FUHSA Receives Approval for New Courses
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The exercise will qualify the admitted candidates for registration into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. They are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of your Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and photocopy of your Indigene Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of your academic credentials
- Original and photocopy of your JAMB result slip
- 3 recent full faced passport photographs
- 3 file jackets to be obtained at the Screening venue
- A copy of this letter (this invitation)
- A copy of Admission Letter from the University.
NOTE: Lectures will commence on Monday, 21st November 2022
Students are to note that failure to show up for physical screening and registration, the University reserves the right to revoke their admission.