The management of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, has released the results of all the candidates that participated in its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
How to Check Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Result
- Go to FUHSI admission portal at https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/applicant/login.
- Enter your JAMB registration Number and UTME score in the required columns.
- Click on Login to view your FUHSI post-UTME result.
- If ANY discrepancy is however discovered between the uploaded (actual) obtained grade and indicated grade during the post-UTME registration, the admission of such candidate will be withdrawn immediately.
- Under no circumstance would the University entertain anyone under the guise that they made an error during the post-UTME registration exercise. Change of Program is not allowed after post-UTME registration said the Management.
Candidate with a ‘NO SCORE’ has any of the following deficiencies
- Obtained/Uploaded/indicated less than C6 in either Mathematics, English Physics, Biology or Chemistry.
- Did not specify grade for any one of the following O-level results during the post-UTME registration. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or English.
- Indicated awaiting results during the post-UTME registration.
- Applied for either MBBS or Nursing Science and does not have all required 5 O level subjects ( English, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry, and Biology) in one (1) sitting.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.