FUKASHERE admission list — The first batch UTME / Direct entry admission list of the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) that participated in the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) 2019/2020 academic session pre-admission screening exercise that the management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FUKashere Admission List
- Go to FUKashere admission status checking portal at http://fuk.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally click on ‘Login’ and scroll to the Admission Status section to access you FUKASHERE admission.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
If admitted, print your admission letter and registration clearance form from the same page and come along with them for clearance during registration.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
Or check your name for the document below:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- FUKASHERE School Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Federal University Kashere Students’ Registration Procedure for the 2019/2020 Session.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University, Kashere admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!