FUKASHERE Courses – List of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) with the admission requirements.
The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Nigerian university, and is located in Kashere, Gombe State.
Federal University, Kashere has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University, Kashere.
FUKASHERE Courses & Programmes.
This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Guidance and Counselling
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biological Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Chemical Science
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
- Agric Economics and Extension
- FACULTY OF HUMANITY MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Economics and Developmental Studies
- Islamic Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE,WASCE, NECO or its equivalent in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidate must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test
- Candidate must have Satisfy all Departmental requirements.
Note: Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
See also: FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.