FUKASHERE Matriculation Ceremony Date, Time & Venue 2023
Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule, Procedure for Hiring of Academic Gowns & Issuance of Oath Forms 2021/2022.
- Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) matriculation ceremony schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students and procedure for hiring of academic gowns and issuance of Matriculation Oath forms.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The management of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) is pleased to inform Staff, Matriculating Students and the entire University Community that the 11th Matriculation Ceremony is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 26th January 2023, at the Multipurpose Indoor Sports Complex, by 10:00 am. Staff and Students are to please note that the matriculation is for 100 level Stream 1 & Direct Entry, 2021/2022 students only. A new date shall be fixed for Stream II students.
- Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUKASHERE Part-Time Undergraduate Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
There shall be a procession rehearsal on Wednesday, 25th January 2023, at 2:00 pm at the venue of the ceremony. All members of the Senate, Faculty Officers and Matriculating Students are expected to attend the rehearsal. Members of the Senate and matriculating students are to collect their Academic Gowns at their respective faculty offices. Students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 through REMITA and and verify the payment at their respective Faculty Offices for the collection of the Academic Gown. The gowns shall be ready for collection from Tuesday, 24th January 2023.
The matriculating students would be given Matriculation Onth at the venue of the ceremony. The students are to sign and submit back the Oath Form along with the Academic Gown to their respective faculty officers after the ceremony not later than Monday, 30th January 2023. There shall be a fine of N500.00 for late submission of the gown.
The matriculating students are hereby directed to sign a Matriculation Register at the Admissions & Registration Office, Academic Affairs Division, after the ceremony not later than Friday, 3rd February 2023 failure of which will attract a sanction.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates